Oracle backup questions

From: Kai-Uwe Borchardt <kub_at_post4.tele.dk>
Date: 1997/01/14

Hi,

I have 2 major problems, which I hope that I can get solved :

I'm running on an NT 3.51 with Oracle 7.13

As the backupsoftware I'm using ArCserve from Cheyenne with the Oracle agent. i'm trying to backup on the same server, without luck, since my performance damaticali goes to zero. Any one having the same problems or can advis me.

Furthermore I'm trying to connect to my Oracle server with Oracle for DOS from a Windows 95, since I have a DOS application which needs the DOS version of Oracle client.

Anyone out here having a clue ?

Thanks in advance.

BR
Kai Received on Tue Jan 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CST