A Special Offer!

From: <dozer_at_netwizards.net>
Date: 1997/01/14

Are you interested in making Millions in your spare time?

Any housewife could do it and so can you!

Just email me at dozer_at_netwizards.net to receive your FREE information packet.

Thanks for your attention, and I'll be talking with you soon.

Bill
dozer_at_netwizards.net Received on Tue Jan 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CST