Help - daemon.pc

From: Matthew James <c820098_at_hp_g50.flexcab.itg.telecom.com.au>
Date: 1997/01/13

I am interested in trying to run processes from within our Oracle database eg kick off an external process from a trigger or stored procedure (OS is Unix).

I have seen mention of daemon.pc (which I assume is a Pro*C prog.), but can't find it anywhere. Does this come with Oracle ? If so where should I be looking form it ? If not where can I find it ?

Thanks
Matt Received on Mon Jan 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CST