Help: Double Byte & Forms 4.5

From: <hirens_at_meghdoot.mastek.com>
Date: 1997/01/11

Hi,

I am currently working in FORMS 4.5 with double byte porting as well. I understand from a people who are currently working on a project in double byte environment, that there is no extra development effort involved if this aspect is conceived during the design stage itself. Can anyone please advise me the various issues to be kept in mind while developing software in double byte environment.

Best Regards
Hiren Received on Sat Jan 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CST