HELP! File I/O for Oracle 7.2....

From: Jeremy Wong <jewong_at_po.pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1997/01/11

Hi, I'm having a problem outputting to an ASCII text file from a database trigger. There is a package UTL_FILE but that's only for Oracle 7.3 and higher. I have Oracle 7.2. I tried using the TEXT_IO package but that's only for the client... Could someone tell me how I can get around this problem? Or whether there is a utility I could use?

Help Urgently needed. Thanks!
Jem. Received on Sat Jan 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CST