Re: dynamic SQL question

From: Frank Abney <abneyf_at_osshe.edu>
Date: 1997/01/10

I have done a similar dynamic sql procedure, but it was at my last job, so I don't have the script anymore. I found most of what I needed in the book Oracle PL/SQL Programming by Steven Feuerstein, O'reilly & Associates, Inc. It is a good book for PL/SQL at built-in packages, such as dynamic SQL.

Frank Abney                              Email: abneyf_at_osshe.edu
Oregon State System of Higher Education Phone: (541) 737-6269