Re: Solved! I think (Re: select distinct on computed column)

From: Rob Johnson <jaws_at_southwind.net>
Date: 1997/01/09

If you are using SQL*Plus, try typing "set long 10000" and see if that's big enough to display the entire text of the view. The text field in user_views should be of datatype LONG (at least that's what it is in all_views), and the default setting of LONG (500, I think) isn't big enough to print out the entire field.