Re: Bit-mapped index documentation/support?

From: Roger Snowden <rsnowden_at_labinterlink.com>
Date: 1997/01/09

The performance tuning guide for 7.3 has a reasonable blurb on bitmap indices. Unfortunately, the CD with 7.3, at least for me, has always contained the tunining guide for 7.2. Apparently the 7.3 tuning guide didn't make it to the CD-ROM. Hmm...

But, give Oracle a call and tell them what you need. They just might FAX it to you. ;)

Roger