We want Oracle for Linux !!!

From: Atif Ahmad Khan <aak2_at_Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: 1997/01/08

If anybody at Oracle is listening :

We want Oracle fo Red-Hat Linux !!!!

I have been using Oracle 7.3.2.1 on Solaris X86 2.5.1 and Solaris makes me sick to my stomach. Not only is it much less reliable than Linux, its gets its crap beaten out by Linux when it comes to performance.

Red-Hat Linux is an extrememly popular commercial and supported product supported by Red Hat Software (http://www.redhat.com/). People, do yourself a favour, buy the latest Red Hat 4.0, I can almost guarantee you'll fall in love with the product by just reading the manual.

Please, please do not make us suffer anymore at the hands of Solaris.

Atif Khan
aak2_at_ra.msstate.edu Received on Wed Jan 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CST