IRC Channels for Oracle Discussions

From: Joseph Testa <jtesta_at_freenet.columbus.oh.us>
Date: 1997/01/08

Feel free to drop by the #oracle and #oracle-dba irc channels on dal.net(an irc network), if u r not familiar with irc, either do a search with any of the search engines on the internet or feel free to email me and i'll give u the scoop. We have had all levels of expertise talking about oracle products from new developers thru experienced dba type. thanx, joe

P.S. You know, the more people, the better chance there is to find out an answer to a ?, u might have, or be able to help someone who has a ?. Isn't waiting on the phone to tech support a drag? :)

--
Joseph S. Testa, Database Administrator, Ohio EPA
  N8XCT, Emergency Coordinator (EC) & Local Govt Liaison (LGL)