Oracle Opportunities

From: Rod Todd Mudd <rodmudd_at_ix.netcom.com(Rod>
Date: 1997/01/06

It’s not where you are. It’s where you’re headed.

At Oracle Services, you chart your own course for success. Without a rigid corporate structure to weigh you down, you’re given the freedom to develop innovative IT solutions that will define the way business is done in t
he future. As for your future? We’ll supply the leading technology, training, and the blue chip client list. You just tell us where you want to go.

We are currently seeking consultants and project managers to support our practices across the U.S.:

Development Consultants:

·  Designer / Developer 2000
·  Data warehousing/OLAP
·  PL/SQL Pro C

Implementation Consultants:

·  Financial / Payroll Systems
·  Manufacturing / Distribution / Order Entry Systems
·  Applications Conversions and Migrations

Database Administrators / Technical Architects:

·  Complex Architecture/Design Replication
·  Distributed Databases Oracle Parallel Servers
·  OLTP/DDS Design and Tuning

Strategic Services Consultant

·  CIO/CFO
·  Client/Server Technology
·  IT Strategic Planing Methodology
·  System Development Methodology

Extensive travel may be required. Candidates with Oracle Technologies and applications experience, us as well those experienced with comparable products are encouraged to apply.

Please mail, fax, or e-mail your resume to: · RM/M&A, Professional Staffing, Oracle Corporation,

   MS 25A/112, 1230 S. Hairston Road, Stone Mountain, GA 30088 · Fax: (800) 282-0246
· e-mail: rodmudd_at_ix.netcom.com

Equal talent will always get equal opportunity. Received on Mon Jan 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CST