Enterprise Manager Paging Software

From: Judie Stroup <stroup_at_ops195.lmsc.lockheed.com>
Date: 1997/01/06

I'm just getting started with Enterprise Manager and I have a few questions about
setting up paging for event notification.

I assume I can set up paging on my Unix Server (HP9000 T500 running HP-UX 10.10)
so that I can be immediately notified by Enterprise Manager based on pre-defined
database events (like my archive log filling up).

Is this possible? What additional software (in addition to Oracle/EM) is necessary.
Do you have any recommendations? Does anybody have this working yet?

Thanks in advance...judie
stroup_at_ops195.lmsc.lockheed.com Received on Mon Jan 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CST