Lock Type 'CI' on resource 0.5? Need an Education

From: Dan Townsend <townsend_at_ebmud.com>
Date: 1997/01/06

Hello, All...
We are migrating to an Oracle 7.3 database on an SGI server (Irix). We have been running into a bottleneck of some sort during our multi-user stress testing. The AdHawk monitor reports it as a lock of type 'CI' on a resource identified as 0.5. The documentation does not identify this lock type or what initialization parameter might need to be tweaked to resolve the problem. Can anyone shed some light on this?

TIA.

--