US COMPANY IS SEEKING

From: FIVE CONTI <fiveconti_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/01/05

American Information Technology Company providing a wide range of IT support, software development, systems integration, reengineering, network technology, and data warehousing is seeking qualified personnel in Europe or elsewhere.

We have immediate need for programmers and analysts in one or more of the following with 1 plus years experience:

  1. Main frame:

CICS, DB2, COBOL II, IMS, DB/DC, Microfocus COBOL, SP2

2) AS/400:

RPG/400, COBOL/400, SYNON/2e

3) Clinet Server Environment:

Powerbuilder, OOA/OOD, ORACLE DBA, ORACLE Forms, C/C++, Visual C++. UNIX, SQL
Windows, SQL*Forms, Open interfaces, SYBASE, SAP R2/R3, Lotus Notes Development, CASE TOOLS.

4) LAN/WAN administers

5) Basic assemblers

We would be able to obtain immigration/work permits for qualified people in order to enable them to work in U. S. For confidential consideration, please e-mail your resume.

Best Regards

Konstantin Welissariou Received on Sun Jan 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST