Re: help:svrmgrl/internal won't start db

From: Lun Wing San (Oracle) <wslun_at_qrcsun.qrc.org>
Date: 1997/01/05

John Holland wrote:

> I reinstalled Oracle (for the sixth time in two days so you can imagine
> how happy I am right now) and finally got it back on line. But when I take
> it off line, svrmgrl with a connect internal

  There are several reasons for you to raise this problem. Check the REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE to see whether it is NONE or not. If it is SHARE or EXCLUSIVE, you need to enter a password for SYS and INTERNAL. Besides, check all directories to ensure that oracle have the right to "enter" into.

---
Name   : Lun Wing San
Title  : Oracle Application Developer of Hong Kong Productivity Council
         Oracle Database Administrator and System Administrator of QRC
Phone  : (852)27885841