Connecting error message

From: Frantisek Jancus <fjancus_at_iss.cz>
Date: 1997/01/03

Hi,
I have a problem. I had one database on Oracle7 Server and then I created a new database. I tried to connect to the new database in SQL*PLus and I got the message error:

  Warning: Product user profile information not loaded!   ERROR:
  ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

  Error in disabling roles in product user profile.

  Connected to:
  Oracle7 Server Release 7.2.2.4.0 - Production Release   With the distributed and parallel query options   PL/SQL Release 2.2.2.3.0 - Production
  SQL> If I connect as SYSTEM user then this error does not issues but if I connect as the other user (SYS, ...) then it does. We have Oracle7 Server Release 7.2.2.4.0 on HP-UX. I can't find what this error caused.

Can anybody help me? Thank You.

 Frantisek Jancus
 ISS Brno, CZ
 fjancus_at_iss.cz