Re: One set of stored procedure for multiple users

From: Hongtao Gu <hgu_at_honshu.tbu.att.com>
Date: 1997/01/02

On 02 Jan 1997 15:54:06 GMT dave_at_fifthd.ca (Dave Macpherson) wrote:

>Assuming that all six users are stored within the same instance, why
>not just install the stored procedures under one of the user accounts
>and create public synonyms in the other 5 user accounts to point to
>the single set?

>Regards,
>Dave Macpherson

Thank you for the suggestion.

All six users are stored in one DB. If we install the stored procedures under one user accounts (let's say user A) and let all other users call them through synonym, all six users work with the same set of data -- the data owned by user A.

Any other suggestions?

Hubert Received on Thu Jan 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CST