How to create aliases for tables

From: Mirwais Qader <mq_at_wohl.slh.wisc.edu>
Date: 1997/01/02

I would like to create a set of aliases for tables so that our users do not have to remember some vague names.

Example: I want our "sc_customer" to be "clients"

Can this be done? I know in SQL we can do

select C.Number
from sc_customer C
where .....

What I am interested in is a set of "global aliases".

Please respond with email!
Thank You!
-Mir. Received on Thu Jan 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CST