ORACLE using Netware username/pswd authentication ?

From: Anthony Smith <ahs_at_rexsoft.com>
Date: 1997/01/02

I have ORACLE running under Solaris and a PC LAN based around Netware. Rather than need two control points for userid/pswd I would like my ORACLE security to be based on Netware security. Is this possible "out of the box" or does anyone know of 3rd party products to do this. I would also consider reversing the security setup, and having Netware run off the Oracle/Solaris security, but I think there may be trouble lurking here. Any advice/suggestions would be gladly received.

--
Anthony Smith
Rex Software