Re: <<<JOB: VA-OBJECT ORIENTED DEVELOPER>>>

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_rossinc.com>
Date: 1996/12/31

In article <32C878E0.19E2_at_ix.netcom.com> techbus_at_ix.netcom.com writes:
>Northern Virginia based company looking for a PERMANENT
>person with the following qualifications:

Did I say headhunters would not restrict themselves to cdo.marketplace, or did I say headhunters would not restrict themselves to cdo.marketplace?

harumph.

--
Joel Garry               joelga_at_rossinc.com               Compuserve 70661,1534
These are my opinions, not necessarily those of Ross Systems, Inc.   <> <>