Server Manager 2.3 - how to get GUI started?

From: Zoran <bagzor_at_enterprise.ca>
Date: 1996/12/23

Workgroup Server V7.3.2.1.1 on NT (4.0 I know it's not certified, yet) Server Manager is 2.3.2.0.0

How can I get svrmgr23 in gui mode?

When I click on the SVRMGR23 icon, all I get is a DOS session with Server manager in line mode. Same thing when I launch it from a DOS session. It doesn't seem to like an parms after svrmgr23.

Could it be that all I would get is the line mode of svrmgr23, since this is the trial version?

Thanks, Zoran. Received on Mon Dec 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CST