Web App Server 3.0 Beta Question

From: Insoo Kang <ikang_at_gradin.cis.upenn.edu>
Date: 1996/12/23

I tried to get help from Oracle Tech Support and Web Server 3.0 Beta team, but I still haven't heard from Oracle yet, so I will post my question here.

I am currently using the Web Application Server 3.0 Beta, but whenever I tried to select the Browse Database option, it prompts me for a username and password for unknown. Does anybody know what username and password it is asking? By the way, using admin password doesn't work. I am running this under Solaris 2.5 (sparc).

--Insoo Received on Mon Dec 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CST