Running Batch Jobs in Oracle

From: Jeremy Wong <jewong_at_po.pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1996/12/20

I'm trying to get Oracle to automatically load data from ASCII files daily and I know SQL Loader will be able to do the loading part. My problem is with making this process automatic. I hear that there is a package called DBMS_JOB that I can use. I'm not familiar with how to use this. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Jeremy Received on Fri Dec 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CST