Re: Stopping archiving of a single table

From: Sharma, Lakshmikant LK <sharma.lakshmikant.lk_at_bhp.com.au>
Date: 1996/12/20

We also had a similar problem and there is no way other than the create table unrecoverable option. The way we did was to use PL/SQL tables insead of real tables. If you are using Oracle 7.3 then it is not so complex, but we had 7.2 so it was a bit complex. Once we had selected the data into the PL/SQL table (arrays) we were not updating(or inserting) anything.

I am not sure if you utilise this, but if you can't then Good Luck to you if some one can come up with a better idea.

Thanks

Lakshmikant Sharma

Peter Marusek <pmaruse_at_hargray.com> wrote in article <59ca7j$15r_at_mel.hargray.com>...