Oracle WEB Server Help

From: Haris Kusumo <hkusumo_at_socs.uts.EDU.AU>
Date: 1996/12/18

Hi,

I just wondering if you could tell me what htp.formHidden do? I can use it to store data temporaryly and retrive it later on? does it function like normal HTML form?, how do I retrive the data I don't think submit button will ever attach to that form?

Can you also tell me how to repaginate the output on Oracle Web Server? i.e. I have PL/SQL query that will return 100 rows, and I'd like to display

     20 records per page and at the end I'd like to put next and prev button
     to go to next or prev page.

If I use cursor to retrive the data it's ok for user to click on next page because I can fetch 20 recordas at one time, but what if the user press prev button, how do I go back and fetch prev 20 records?

I appreciated if you could e-mail me the reply soon,because I need to get the web page up and running before mid january.

you can e-mail me at hkusumo_at_socs.uts.edu.au

Thanks in advance
- Haris - Received on Wed Dec 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CST