Wanted : Scripts to EXTRACT DDL from Oracle

From: <snmauf_at_ccmail.monsanto.com>
Date: 1996/12/18

I'd love to see any script's y'all have for extracting DDL from Oracle 7.x dictionary views. I have tablespaces, security, indexes, tables, views synonyms and sequences. I'm missing CONSTRAINTS (including PKs) and USERS (profiles, roles, tablespace quotas), TRIGGERS.

SQLPLUS is ideal! I would also love a script that I could run every 30 minutes to spot space problems, near maxextents, initials greater than the largest free available, temp space full etc. I'm new to a project heavy in the the devl phase and would like to be pro-active. Asking the developers how large a table may be gets me a 'I dunno' and a shrug 8-)

Thanks ! Simon Received on Wed Dec 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CST