recreating a database using export/import

From: Glenn Stauffer <stauffer_at_swarthmore.edu>
Date: 1996/12/17

I am testing the performance of different block sizes in a test database and am attempting to use export/import to load my test database with a copy of my production system. What is the proper approach for doing this? If I just do a straight import into a fresh instance, I get failures because the object owners are not there - ie, the user information doesn't get loaded first out of the import file.

Thanks,

Glenn Stauffer Received on Tue Dec 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CST