Backup procedures using Archive Log files.

From: Sunil Gupta <Sunil.Gupta_at_accc.gov.au>
Date: 1996/12/17

Hi There,
Could some body list the procedure (steps) for backing up database using Archive log files. I am running my database in Archive Mode and it generated a log file at specified location. Since I have not tried a backup using Archive log files, Some one with experience with procedures could help. Thanks in advance.
Sunil Gupta
E-mail: sunil.gupta_at_accc.gov.au Received on Tue Dec 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CST