ODBC Opinions

From: Andre T. Allen <andre_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1996/12/16

Hello

My company is currently in the process of selecting our enterprise-wide ODBC driver. We have narrowed our choices down to Visigenic and Openlink I would like to know the opinions of anyone who has has any experiences with these drivers, and if possible, share some of your opinions of performance, ease of use, compatiblity, etc.

Any of your opinions would be greatly appreciated, as we will be making our decision very soon.

We are using Oracle 7.2 on a Digital Alpha 2100 clients are Win95, NT, and 3.11

TIA
Andre

| SysAdmin/DBA andre_at_interaccess.com |
| Reid Psychological Systems 74262.3572_at_compuserve.com |
| Chicago, IL 312.938.9200(v) 312.294.0104(f) |