Re: Q: Forms 3.0 & Oracle 7 Server 7.3

From: Sylvie Bérubé <sberube_at_cam.org>
Date: 1996/12/15

rogercr wrote:

> We have a client who is upgrading their server to 7.3, and they want to
> use their existing Forms 3.0 application. Are there any problems or
> issues that we should be aware of with this configuration?
>
> Thanks

Oracle 7.3 Server will only accept SQL*Net 2.X while Forms 3.0 will only work with SQL*Net 1.X. So I think the setup will not work at all. We have the same problem. If anyone knows how to make 7.3 work with SQL*Net 1.X please tell us how.

Thanks a lot.

Sylvie Bérubé
sberube_at_aircanada.ca Received on Sun Dec 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CST