Automatic backup

From: Sebastien Pouliot <spouliot_at_videotron.ca>
Date: 1996/12/15

Can somebody tell me how to make automatic database backup?

I'm using Oracle Workgroup Server 7.1 / Windows NT. And I know how to schedule tasks using NT.

Are there command line options to use with the Backup Manager? Backups using SQL*plus?

Thanks

Sebastien
spouliot_at_videotron.ca Received on Sun Dec 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CST