Opinion on Sales/Service Support

From: RGCramotte <rgcramotte_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/12/12

I would like to talk to DBA's supporting Oracle databases. I would like to spend 30 minutes discussing the following:

  1. What is your background with the product and your hardware/software setup/version?
  2. What do you like about the product?
  3. What do you not like about the product?
  4. If you could start over, would you choose this vendor?
  5. Was defining additional hardware to RDBMS easy?
  6. Did you receive the performance you expected?
  7. How scaleable is the product?
  8. What type of support did you receive from:
  9. Sales?
  10. Technical Support?
  11. Professional Services?
  12. Where release levels buggy?
  13. Where vendor's training classes (poor, fair, good, excellent)?
  14. Was vendor's products easy to administer?
  15. Was it easy to setup connectivity using PowerBuilder and PC/TCPIP to vendor's DB?

If your are interested, please call me at 615-748-2305 or E-mail me your name and phone number.

Thanks
Richard Cramotte Received on Thu Dec 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CST