Re: Oracle with 3rd party front-end

From: WANG SHIANG HUEY <wshiang_at_a.cs.okstate.edu>
Date: 1996/12/12

 I use Gupta's Quest to run some query against Oracle . Performance is the same as use SQL*Plus . I haven't used SQL*Windows to build application against Oracle. One concern I will consider is whether SQLWindows can use Oracle's PL/SQL or their stored procedures. In long run, I will switch to SQL*Form 4.*. That way you can make use of Oracle's internal objects, and save a lot of time in developing applications. Just a suggestion.

--
Shiang-Huey Wang
Leather Center, Inc.