Re: SQL net v2 with Oracle v6

From: Patrick Lee <patlee_at_panix.com>
Date: 1996/12/12

Does anyone know if different minor versions of SQL*Net can work together with no problems? I have SQL*Net listener 2.1.x on the server end (Sun) and SQL*Net client 2.2.x on the client side (NT). Would this combination cause any subtle problems or mess anything up on the server? I haven't seen any problems yet.

--
Patrick Lee <pat@patlee.org> <http://www.patlee.org/>