Size Limit Question from a Non-DBA

From: John Bruni <brun_at_dvs.nb.upmc.edu>
Date: 1996/12/11

We are currently running Oracle 7.2.2.3 on a SUN box, (Solaris 2.4).

We would like to do an export of our data base but are told that there is a 2GB limit on the file size. Therefore, instead of exporting the data base in it's entirety we have to break it up.

Anyone experience this. Received on Wed Dec 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CST