Re: Caching a table

From: Todd Verstraten <tverstrat_at_tier3.com>
Date: 1996/12/11

Normally done dynamically. However, you an using "pinning" to keep it their.

My experience has been that if your tables are hit often enough that it makes sense to keep them in cache, the mru cache generally keeps it there anyways thus limiting the value of pinning.

Todd Verstraten
mailto:tverstrat_at_tier3.com
http://www.tier3.com

NORHISHAM BIN MAIN <med10054_at_leonis.nus.sg> wrote in article <58mrqj$r5l_at_nuscc.nus.sg>...