Help: Moving Oracle to a new partition

From: K. Wade Turner <turnerk_at_dimensional.com>
Date: 1996/12/11

I have Oracle 7.2WGS installed on our NetWare server and I would like to move the entire Oracle system to a new volume on the server. I know that I can use the export tools to export the databases, unfortunately to get all user information and everything else I must select FULL export mode. This mode will also dump the current partition settings in the export file. Does anyone have any migration suggestions or any hints on how to do this.

K. Wade Turner
turnerk_at_dimensional.com Received on Wed Dec 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CST