Re: WebServer2 and JAVA

From: Peter Schmeichel <schmeicp_at_ada.de>
Date: 1996/12/10

pl2java is a shell script calling the java runtime system (a file named "java"). To use it, you must have a java compiler installed (e.g. Sun JDK). I suppose HotJava will not do. Your error message means that you have not set the CLASSPATH environment variable, which must point to the directory with "classes.zip" in it.
I think we are trying to do the same things. Call me! Peter Schmeichel, schmeicp_at_ada.de

Citton Laurent <citton_at_shom.fr> schrieb im Beitrag <57h701$3vn_at_oceanie.shom.fr>...