Need file @ORACLE_HOME/lib/__fstd.o for x86 Solaris!!

From: Jeff Stromberg <stromber_at_cs.umn.edu>
Date: 1996/12/10

Can anybody send me the file @ORACLE_HOME/lib/__fstd.o for the solaris x86 platf orm?? It is only 500 or 600 bytes.

I am having a small bit of trouble installing oraperl (DBD-Oracle-0.41) on a sol aris x86 box. I am using a workgroup server 7.1.5.2.0 and the file that I am mis sing is @ORACLE_HOME/lib/__fstd.o. It is on the sparc Solaris that I am running,  but I need it for the x86 Solaris. I called Oracle, they were not really any he lp. It is not on the Workgroup server, which is what I had. Their engineer told me to just copy it from somewhere, but that he couldn't give it to me.

Any help??

Ideally, if anybody has the compiled DBD-Oracle-0.41 for Solaris x86, I would lo ve that instead. But if not, hopefully the above file will do.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Stromberg
jeff_at_raid.com Received on Tue Dec 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CST