Help: Oracle --> PeopleSoft

From: Douglas Scott <dsscott_at_gte.net>
Date: 1996/12/10

My coporate headquarters is about to implement PeopleSoft's Purchase Order system on Sql Server and I will need to feed it purchase order information from my in-house developed Oracle Purchase Order system. Currently the consultants working at the corporate office are suggesting flat files to transfer the data and this seems like a brute force method to me.

Does anyone know of a way that I can transfer data easily between the two databases?

--

Douglas Scott
dsscott_at_gte.net

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there. -- Will Rogers