[Q] database server and application server

From: ¼ºº´¹®(Suhng ByuhngMunn) <Sunny_at_aminet.co.kr>
Date: 1996/12/10

I'm designing an system.

The system have to some application servers and oracle rdbms server.

The application servers are GIS server, Document management system server, Groupware server and web server.

The application servers are to installed on a machine (workstation).

Is is better if I install oracle server on other machine than on a machine?

What condition should I saperate oarcle server and application servers under?

Thanks in advance!

Suhng ByuhngMunn Sunny_at_aminet.co.kr http://www.aminet.co.kr/~Sunny
HYUNDAI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd. at South Korea.
¼ºº´¹®                       Sunny_at_aminet.co.kr
Çö´ëÁ¤º¸±â¼úÁÖ½Äȸ»ç