iouw utilities cd karniotis sql question

From: Barbara Hiles <BEH_at_csd.uwm.edu>
Date: 1996/12/10

I picked up this iouw utilities cd at Openworld and am trying to use Karniotis' rebuild database code. I haven't checked it all yet, but most of it at least works.

I'm having trouble with the build views piece and am wondering if anyone else has run into this and has a fix. I'm not real great at plsql yet so I haven't stumbled on the answer.

Specifically the crvewpkg piece. I don't want to put all the code in here - it's too long. I think it's in the select cursor. I can't get it to work for all all. I can enter a specific owner - but then I get all for that owner whether or not I enter all or a specific view. As far as I can tell all the parens and and/ors match up ok. I can change it and just select all owners not sys - to get what I want. But I'd like to know what the problem is.

I know this is very cryptic - I'm just hoping someone else has been working with this.

Thanks - Barb Received on Tue Dec 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CST