Oracle vs Inforamix comparison

From: <ptsui_at_aptnet.com>
Date: 1996/12/09

Hi everyone:

We are in the middle of planning the implementation of a new enterprise system for our company with approximately: 1500 users + including various remote locations on the WAN such as it is. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Most of our usage will be transaction based namely select, insert and updates. No Warehousing yet at this stage.

How do Oracle and Informix stack up in terms of:

Please excuse my ignorance and if possible please spare the flames. Also please send all responses directly to my e-mail: iac_at_frc.com

Thanks a lot. All positive feedback is appreciated and if requested will
be posted in summary when done. Received on Mon Dec 09 1996 - 00:00:00 CST