Re: ODBC Advice Needed

From: Vance Pan <support_at_simbacom.com>
Date: 1996/12/08

Larry Monack wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience working with Intersolv's ODBC drivers
> and/or their SequelLink product? I have Windows clients (3.1, 95, NT) and
> Oracle servers running on HP-UX and AIX boxes. My users are using
> primarily MS-Access and MS-Query. I need ODBC level 2 support and async
> processing capabilities.

Hi,

You can consider SimbaExpress as well. Besides supporting Level 2 ODBC functions and asynchronous processing, SimbaExpress also has the advantages including simple client install, server-to-server communication, fault resilience, OLE-DB compatibility, and low maintenance/administration after initial setup.

Vance

Vance Pan
Simba Technologies Inc.

mailto:support_at_simbatech.com