Rebuild db - chg 2k to 4k?

From: Barbara Hiles <BEH_at_csd.uwm.edu>
Date: 1996/12/06

Can someone tell me if I can do this - either the way I'm thinking I can or some other way?

Our db was initially set up with 2k blocks (because no one knew any better and we took the defaults).
Now, from everything I see/hear, I think we should be using 4k blocks and would like to change.
Can I export, rebuild with 4k blocks and import? Or does the export maintain the block size?

Thanks - Barb. Received on Fri Dec 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CST