Error on procedure recompile

From: John Cutright <john.cutright_at_alliedsignal.com>
Date: 1996/12/06

We are running Oracle 7.0.16.4.0 on an HP9000 running HP-UX 9.04

We recently tried to recompile two stored procedures with the 'Alter procedure compile' statement.

On one of the procedure recompiles, we received an ORA-00600 error. This is apparently a low-level condition.

On the other procedure, the recompile seemed to work ok. But, when we selected the text from user_source, all but the first two lines of the procedure were gone.

Anyone know of any known problems with this version of Oracle

Thanks

John Cutright
AlliedSignal Engines Received on Fri Dec 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CST