Making a test instance

From: matthew penn chanin <chanin_at_unm.edu>
Date: 1996/12/06

Folks:

Is it possible to make a test instance in PersonalOracle 7 from a production instance on a unix server? Is there some way to establish an instance on my PC (plenty of disk space) and import a full export?

Please help, I'm a total newbie and will need as much detail as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Matt Chanin
Computer Sciences Corp
Kirtland AFB
Albuquerque
chaninm_at_plk.af.mil Received on Fri Dec 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CST