Replication and LONG RAW

From: Dussan Pirc <dussan.pirc_at_mop.sigov.mail.si>
Date: 1996/12/05

I'd like to replicate our database which is including one LONG RAW field.

After reading documentation about distributed and replicated database I found out that LONG RAW (and even RAW) data is NOT supported...

Is there any other way to replicate RAW objects?

 I can't change database design becouse we are using SDE (by ESRI) and SDE is using LONG RAW for storing data. If you use SDE and replicate or distribute data, please respond...

Thanks for your help,

  Dussan

Ministry Of Environment And Physical Planning, GeoInformation Centre Zupanciceva cesta 6, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia email: Dussan.Pirc_at_mop.sigov.mail.si
http://www.sigov.si:81
tel: +386 61 178 5397, fax: +386 61 224 548