ORW question

From: Sarabjeet Singh <sarab_at_pop.jaring.my>
Date: 1996/12/05

Hi,
I wonder if any of you out there familiar with ORW can help me out with an ORW question.

We would like to have an ORW module run and genereate statements (for a bank). However this module is to produce a text file that contains all the formatted statements for all the branches of the bank that will be sent out to a 3rd party for statement printing, folding, mailing, etc. A statement may have 1 or more pages. We need to have a count of 1. the number of statements per branch
2. the number of pages per branch
kept for our own records.

Can ORW generate the text file and a summary report that contains the count of statement and number of pages?

What is the best way of doing something like this.

Please share any ideas.
:Sarabjeet Singh
sarab_at_pop.jaring.my Received on Thu Dec 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CST