Export gives ORA-01403: No Data Found

From: Randy Bradley <bradley_at_marcvm.marc.usda.gov>
Date: 1996/12/04

Hi All,

  I havn't done a database export for sometime and have since updated our database to 7.1.6. I am on a SunOS 4.1.3 system and ran the catexp.sql script to install export views. When I run 'exp' I get:

EXP-00008: ORACLE error 1403 encountered
ORA-01403: no data found
EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully

  The Installation & Configuration Guide mentions a convert file (which I don't seem to have) and a refresh utility but it doesn't say what or when these should be used. As I have 4 open manuals and a few closed ones ;-) can anybody see anything else I need to do in order to run export again?

  Thanks Much,

  Randy

Randy Bradley | Systems Analyst | US Meat Animal Research Center | Clay Center Computer Spec.| 402-762-4156 | bradley_at_aux.marc.usda.gov | Nebraska

"Around it! Around it! Confoundit. Nobody gave me the specifications. I have to do everything myself around here." Gopher-The Great Honeypot Robbery